Friday, April 29, 2011

Today is the Day! Welcome Ridgley and Max!



Our commitment and naming ceremony will be brief but we are so blessed to have friends coming to celebrate with us! I'm trying to blog with 4 kids under age 4 whining and crying and laughing and giggling all over the house, so it'll be brief. (I watch a one and a three year old on Mondays and Fridays).

So, it's 10am and I just loaded all the girls into the car and there they sit, watching Barney on DVD while I blog in silence. Is that wrong? I think it's just industrious.

We have been preparing all week for the kiddos to move in today! Here are some pics of Max's Room, the Girl's room and our new entry with cubby holes for shoes and book bags, plenty of hooks, a calendar and a white board for chore tracking and notes!

Caton, Georgia and Ridgley will share a room, but Ridgley gets bunk beds! We still have to hit up Ikea later for mattresses.
Georgi has a cute little nook in the closet! More pics later. Starting to worry someone might drive off with my car full of kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading every comment!